Orientation will provide you with important information about English and math placement, terminology, policies, available services, and the college’s expectations of you as a student. Orientation can be completed online or through in-person group sessions.
During orientation, you can expect to learn about:
- Academic expectations
- Descriptions of available programs, support services, and campus resources
- Academic calendar and important dates and deadlines
- Registration and college fees
- Other college-specific issues, policies, and procedures
How to Complete Orientation
- To sign up for an in-person orientation, make an appointment online
- For online self-paced orientation, log in to MySite, click on My Information→ Matriculation → Online Orientation.