The College and Career Access Pathway is a special part-time dual enrollment program designed for students in grades 9- 12 to enroll in specific designated community college level course(s) taught by Irvine Valley College and offered in agreement with specific secondary schools.
Students are recommended for the dual enrollment opportunity by completing a CCAP Dual Enrollment form approved via an electronic signature by the approved middle or high school level designee.
What is a CCAP Dual Enrollment Form?
A CCAP Dual Enrollment Form is used to request special permission to enroll in specific designated community college level course(s), designed for students in grades 7- 12. These courses are taught by Irvine Valley College and offered in agreement with specific secondary schools.
How do I complete the CCAP Dual Enrollment Form?
The CCAP Dual Enrollment Form requires a student to have applied to the college and received their student ID number and email.
The CCAP Dual Enrollment form requires:
- Students electronic signature
- Parent/Guardian electronic signature.
- Principal’s permission or authorized designee electronic signature.
Choose your respective school and complete the online CCAP Dual Enrollment Form.
- Arnold Beckman HS
- Early College - Arnold Beckman HS
- Creekside High School
- Dana Hills High School
- Foothill High School
- Hillview High School
- Irvine High School
- Irvine Virtual Academy
- Laguna Beach High School
- Legacy Magnet Academy
- Northwood High School
- Portola High School
- Tustin Connect High School
- Tustin High School
- University High School
- Woodbridge High School
Once a student completes the CCAP form, the designated parent will receive an email from "IVC Forms". Please see below.
* In order to sign a student’s form, parents and school staff will need to create a Dynamic Forms Account.
Parents and School Administrators: How do I create a new user account in Dynamic Forms?
- Click here and select "Create New Account" on the login page
Watch: How to Create Dynamics Form Account Video »
- Complete the required information and then select "Create Account."
- You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided. Select "Confirm Email."
- You're ready to log into your form using your new username/password.
Once the form is complete, what's next?
Once all signatures are attained, the form will be automatically submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records. Processing time is 2 business days from final signature (excluding weekends and college holidays).
The approved courses will be assigned to the student account by IVC Admissions staff. Assigning approved course(s) to a student’s account DOES NOT mean that the student is registered for course(s). Assigning courses permits the registration system to allow a student to enroll themselves in the requested course(s) on their assigned registration date.
Your assigned registration appointment will be listed under "Appointments" in MySite. You may register on or after your registration appointment before the class begins AND providing the class is still open.
- 9th –12th grade students may register online through MySite
- K - 8 students cannot enroll themselves through MySite. We will enroll them after we receive approval from both the dean and instructor of each class listed on the General Dual Enrollment Form.
- K - 12 Students are allowed to enroll in up to 11 units per term.
After the class begins OR if the class is closed:
- Choose the Waitlist option for the class if it is available
- Attend the first day of class and request an APC (Add Permit Code)
- Follow registration instructions above using the APC Code