- No disorderly or threatening behavior towards staff or other students will be tolerated at any time. Students will be held accountable to the Student Code of Conduct.
- Students are to respect the “Basic Needs Staff Only" signs in the Pantry Room.
- If you feel you need extra accommodations or assistance, please let a staff member know.
How to Receive Food
- Schedule an appointment for food bags by emailing IVCBasicNeeds@ivc.edu or calling 949-451-5665.
- Multiple failures to show up for your scheduled appointment may lead to restrictions on future appointments.
- Please wait one business day for a response before following up on the same topic.
- Remember, the food resources you receive are supplemental. They are not meant to replace all your meals. If you find that you are relying on the FRC for all your food needs, please let us know. We may be able to direct you to other sources for help.
Students who violate these policies may be informed that they can no longer utilize the resources provided by the Food Resource Center.