Student ID Cards will be issued by appointment.
- Walk-ins are also welcome.
- To schedule an appointment please complete the questions at the bottom of the page.
You will be required to follow the safety protocols in place while on the IVC campus. This includes wearing a mask and maintaining 6-feet of distance from others.
College ID cards for students, faculty and staff can be obtained from Campus Police in CP 100 during the office hours of operation. These cards are used on campus for the various library, laboratory, and classroom tasks, as well as printing and copying documents on campus. College ID cards are free to current Irvine Valley College students.
Students, please be sure you meet the following criteria:
- Your college of record must be Irvine Valley College (not Saddleback College)
- You must be enrolled in a course at Irvine Valley College when requesting the College ID Card
Please bring the following:
- Legal photo identification (driver's license, green card, passport, military ID, state identification card)
- Students must provide their Student ID number, and staff and faculty must provide their employee ID number. If you do not know your number, please contact Human Resources).