On Campus Resources
- The IVC Pride Scholars program offers personal, career, and academic counseling. To schedule an appointment, schedule online or call the IVC Counseling Center at 949-451-5319.
- Pride Scholars offers our Rainbow Cafe meetings, a monthly group for building community and support. Rainbow Cafe offers a safe space to discuss your unique issues and concerns. For more information and dates, follow our Instagram: @ivcpridescholars or join our Canvas page: enroll here
- The Gender-Sexuality Alliance Club aims to create a safe, welcoming and inclusive space regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. As a student-led club, GSA hopes to provide a safe community for students and others alike to support one another, and to provide helpful resources regarding a multitude of topics. For any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact GSA or visit here
Off Campus (External) Resources
- The LGBT Center of OC
Counseling Services, Community, Support, Education and more
714-953-5428, LGBTQ Center OC
- UCI Pediatric Gender Diversity Program
Interdisciplinary program dedicated to caring for trans and gender expansive persons up to age 26
714-456-6025, UCI Gender Diversity
- Radiant Health Centers
Mental health counseling, peer support, gender affirming services and more
949-809-5700, Radiant Health Centers
- Shanti OC
Offers services such as Mental Health Counseling, Case Management, Support Groups, and Community Education.
949-452-0888, Shanti OC
- Alianza Translatinx
Name and Gender Marker Supporting Services, Support Groups, Food Bank, Behavioral Health Services, and more 714-760-4465, Alianza Translatinx
- For an expansive list for Trans Affirming Resources, please visit here. Courtesy of UCI Health Gender Diversity Program.