Priority Registration For Your First Year!
Designed for new students who have never attended college, Irvine Valley College's Freshman Advantage Program gives students the opportunity to apply early, receive an early Freshman Advantage registration time, and enroll in courses ahead of most currently enrolled Irvine Valley College (IVC) students. Current high school seniors can apply to IVC for the upcoming fall semester starting on October 1.
Be sure to complete ALL the Steps to Become an IVC Student by the respective semester deadlines.
WHEN APPLYING FOR IVC ADMISSION (STEP 1):
- Select the Fall 2024 term in your application
- Select an Entry Level as a "first-time college student (after high school)"
- Enter your full high school graduation date (mm/dd/yyyy)
Future correspondence from IVC will be sent to the email address you provided in your IVC admissions application.
Fall Deadline: May 7, 2024
- Students are encouraged to complete all the admissions and matriculation steps by May 7 for the 2024-2025 academic year. Completing matriculation can take a few weeks.
- Completing the process by May 7 assures priority registration for the Fall 2024 semester.
- For questions or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.